The upcoming release of Elemental

Thursday, March 22, 2012

| | |
One of my good friends Emily White will be releasing her debut novel, Elemental, on May 1, published by Spencer Hill Press. I'm very excited to see how her story has evolved, since I've only read some of the early drafts back when her MC had a different name. ;D If I can actually come up with any intelligent sounding questions, I hope to have her visit for an interview sometime before the release date. (Talking to her is easy, but interviewing in general is not. For me anyway.)

But this week, the trailer for her book is out, and I am proud to share it with all of you.

From the press release:

Just because Ella can burn someone to the ground with her mind doesn't mean she should. 
But she wants to.

For ten years--ever since she was a small child--Ella has been held prisoner. Now that she has escaped, she needs answers. Who is she? Why was she taken? And who is the boy with the beautiful green eyes who haunts her memories? Is Ella the prophesied Destructor... or will she be the one who's destroyed?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent plug, Jaleh. I need to get a plug scheduled for her soon!

Kelly Said said...

Wow! I *LOVE* that trailer! Thanks for sharing, Jaleh, I'm definitely adding Elemental to my shelf. :)

dolorah said...

Awesome trailer. I'm wishing Emily lots of good reviews and sales :)

.......dhole

Emily White said...

Yay! Thank you so much, Jaleh!!!

Disgruntled Bear said...

It's SUCH a good book, but I may be a bit biased. :)

Jaleh D said...

You're welcome to be as biased as you want. ;D

Post a Comment