Break for moving

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

| | |
So much for getting back on track with my blog; I'm moving in a week and a half. (Hubby got a new job, taking us back to OH and the majority of our friends.) While we are planning to get internet, I don't know how fast we'll get it set up. Thought I'd let you know in case you miss me. :D I will try to read stuff here and there as time permits, but any thinking beyond packing/loading logistics and lists of moving details tends to fall by the wayside. Hope to be back in the swing of a couple posts a week by the end of July. I'll have a new library to raid for knocking out my TBR pile. Yay! I'll have my laptop, so even before I get hooked back to the internet, I can work on book reviews. Plus libraries often have internet, so when I have time to go, I can schedule all completed posts. Have a great summer!

3 comments:

Tia Bach said...

I hope everything's going well with the move. Looking forward to having you back! Hope you'll be joining us for ROW80 Round 3!

Indigo Roth said...

Hey Jaleh! How goes the move? Thanks for being so damned supportive of my 30 Days Of Foolishness over at my blog. I'm popping you in my blogroll so I don't miss your return! Thanks, Indigo x

Jaleh D said...

Move went very well, thank you both! And happy to have you join me in the dragon's library, Indigo. Your 30-days thing was fun even though I missed parts of it.

I've finally gotten my head moving back into creative mode, so this week I managed some writing. I've also starting planning some crafting projects I will try to work on this week. Also good: I finally picked up a book, a new-to-me one at that. So hopefully, either tonight or tomorrow I'll have a book review to post. I think I can manage ROW80 this Round, wasn't sure I was going to, but I think I'm ready to jump back into the social swing. So my book review may be combined with ROW80 goals. Yay!

Post a Comment