Filk Friday: Steam Powered Giraffe

Friday, July 27, 2012

| | |
One of my friends tripped me onto this really fun video last week, and since I promised some more steampunk, here you go. Steam Powered Giraffe performs their song Brass Goggles. But after you go la da da along with the bouncing pug head, you might also want to check out the website of this musical pantomime group. They've recently released their second album which you buy either off the website or from iTunes. Personally, I think with this group, I want the actual CD with the extra goodies. And the DVD. These guys can not only sing; they can perform. I wouldn't have been surprised if one of them had broken out in a soft-shoe-shuffle. My feet were certainly tapping along.

Enjoy!


1 comments:

Indigo Roth said...

Hey Jaleh! Ummm... quirky! And yeah, VERY theatrical. Dammit, my foot is tapping! Indigo x

Post a Comment