October reading list results

Monday, November 8, 2010

| | |
Yes, I'm a bit late on posting this. I've been typing madly on my NaNo project this past week. My super speed anyway; I'm still a few hundred words behind. (I hope to make that up today.) But here is the list of books I finished in October and how I rated them on Goodreads.

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (4 stars)
Wired by Liz Maverick (3 stars)
First Rider's Call by Kristin Britain (4 stars)
Dust by Elizabeth Bear (2 stars, got bored and took too long to understand what was really at stake, but not totally bad)
Blue Fire by Janice Hardy (5 stars)
Catching Fire and Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (5 stars for each)
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer (1 star)
The City and the City by China Meiville (4 stars)
Intrigues (book 2 of Collegium Chronicles) by Mercedes Lackey (wasn't on list, but it was a new release I'd been waiting for, yeah for more of Mags and his friends)

These ones will have to wait until December.
Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn
The Mermaid's Madness (Princess novels-book 2) by Jim C. Hines
Red Hood's Revenge (Princess novels-book 3) by Jim C. Hines
The Mirror of Her Dreams by Stephen R. Donaldson
Fantasy Lover (Dark Hunter series-book 1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse series-book 1) by Charlaine Harris
The Windup Girl by Paolo Bacigalupi
Song for the Basilisk by Patricia McKillip

And remember to check out the guest post from Juliette Wade on Wednesday.

2 comments:

Lydia Sharp said...

I just started FIRELIGHT the other day. LOVE IT!

Jai Joshi said...

I watched the first Twilight film the other day and I gave it one star. That's interesting that you gave the book the same. I giggled the entire way through the film and not in a good way.

Jai

Post a Comment