Happy Valentine's Day! (and a funny song)

Monday, February 14, 2011

| | |
In light of today being about romance and sweethearts, I don't intend to be here long. But to still offer a little something, here's one of my favorite songs on the Oathbound: Vows and Honor CD from Firebird Arts. Lovers Untrue is a hilarious song about lovers swearing love and faithfulness until death should part them. You'll see just how deeply they meant those vows. Hehehe...



Now I'm off to enjoy my husband's day home. Whether you have a sweetheart or not, take some time today to tell someone you appreciate them. I appreciate all of you. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Emily White said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Jaleh! <3

Jai Joshi said...

I was caught from the first image of Savitar! He's from the dark hunter series and I adore him!

Jai

Post a Comment